Saturday, May 19, 2012

EBA 2012, Ljubljana - New talent contest

I have to finish the last chapter of this years' EBA in Slovenia. The New talent contest. It happened on Saturday morning. I think most of us will remember it by the unexpected, unreasonable decisions on the final top 3 trees.



Roland Petek represented Slovenia. I really liked his tree, but it didn't get to the top.


Roland's finidhed tree.



 And this, belive it or not, is the winning tree. Monaco.


Second - Austria.


Third - Belgium.


By most people that I asked, this was the favorit and best tree. Also by me. It didn't make it to top 3...


And here are some details from the winning tree. No other words needed I think...





1 comment:

bonsai eejit said...

Mmmm... I tend to agree with your choice of winner, a well styled tree. New Talent is an interesting concept, but as is usual with judging, open to criticism. Thanks for sharing these.

Regards

Ian